China custom metal CNC turning part Galvanized carbon steel ring gear motor drive spur gear stianless steel worm gear
Basic Information :
|Low, middle,high carbon steel / spring steel / Stainless steel 201, 301, 304, 316 / Aluminum / Brass / Bronze / Copper / Titanium / Plastic (PP, Nylon, PVC, APET) Brass or ABS,POM Ect And Customized raw material.
|Heat treatment / Polishing,Electronic Polishing / (Zinc, nickel, chrome, tin, brass, glod, silver, titanium) Plating / Electrophoresis / Black Oxide / Hot-dip galvanizing / Powder Coating / Paint Coating / Blasting / Shot Blasting / Bead Basting / Anodizing / Phosphating / PAD Printing / Laser etching / Dacromet Coating / Enamel.
|Trade Assurance TT,paypal,Western Union,alipay,L/C.
Inner Packing: PE bag / EPE Foam Packing / Anti-Rust Paper Packing / Blister / SMT / Vacuum Packing / Plastic Box Packing / Color Box Packing. Outter
Packing: Stretch Film Packing / Carton / Pallet / Wood Case.
Provide OEM/ODM service and assembling service, since 2000.
- One-stop purchasing service :Stamping part, CNC lathe part, CNC milling part, Springs, Shafts, fastener etc.
- The 2ndtier supplier of , factory audits passed.
- Product certification: RoHS, HE, vailable.
- Management certification: ISO/9001: 2015 and IATF16949 Passed.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Motor, Motorcycle, Marine, Toy, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
What is a ring gear and how does it work?
A ring gear is a type of gear that features teeth on the outer perimeter of a circular ring-shaped component. It is commonly used in various mechanical systems and applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of what a ring gear is and how it works:
A ring gear, also known as an annular gear or internal gear, is a gear with teeth on the inside circumference of a circular ring. It is designed to mesh with a pinion gear or another gear that has teeth on the outside. The combination of a ring gear and a pinion gear forms a gear set, enabling the transmission of rotational motion and torque between the two gears.
Here’s how a ring gear works:
- Tooth Engagement: When a ring gear and a pinion gear are brought together, the teeth of the pinion gear mesh with the teeth of the ring gear. The teeth of the pinion gear enter the spaces between the teeth of the ring gear, creating a mechanical connection between the two gears.
- Motion Transmission: As the driving gear (such as the pinion gear) rotates, it transfers rotational motion to the ring gear. The teeth of the driving gear push against the teeth of the ring gear, causing the ring gear to rotate in the opposite direction. This rotational motion can be used to drive other components or systems connected to the ring gear.
- Torque Transfer: The meshing of the teeth between the ring gear and the driving gear allows for the transfer of torque. Torque is the rotational force or twisting force applied to a gear. As the driving gear exerts torque on the ring gear through the meshing teeth, the ring gear experiences a torque load. This torque load can be transmitted to other components or systems connected to the ring gear.
- Gear Ratio: The gear ratio between the ring gear and the driving gear determines the speed and torque relationship between the two gears. The gear ratio is defined as the ratio of the number of teeth on the ring gear to the number of teeth on the driving gear. By changing the size or number of teeth on either the ring gear or the driving gear, the gear ratio can be adjusted to achieve the desired speed or torque output.
- Load Distribution: The ring gear distributes the load over a larger area compared to other types of gears. This load distribution characteristic allows the ring gear to handle higher loads and torque. The design of the ring gear and its tooth profile ensures that the load is evenly distributed across the surface of the gear, enhancing its durability and reducing the risk of premature wear or failure.
Ring gears are commonly used in various applications, including automotive transmissions, differential systems, planetary gear systems, industrial machinery, and power transmission equipment. They provide advantages such as compactness, high torque capacity, load distribution, and the ability to achieve high gear ratios.
It’s important to note that the design and characteristics of ring gears may vary depending on the specific application and requirements. Factors such as tooth profile, material selection, lubrication, and manufacturing techniques are carefully considered to ensure optimal performance and durability of the ring gear.
editor by CX 2023-09-04